Your Recovery Starts Here.
Helping Patients Solve the Most Difficult Health Problems for over 40 Years:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Back & Joint Problems
- Chronic Fatigue
- Digestive Disorders
- Functional Blood Sugar Disorders
- Functional Hormone Issues
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Loss of Sexual Vitality
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscles Pains/Rheumatism
- Nutritional Issues
- Pre-Mature Aging
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Issues
- Yeast Related Problems
- Weight Problems/Obesity
- Chronic Stress Syndromes
- Other Chronic Conditions
What to Expect
This is a different kind of clinic from any you have been to before. Our slogan of “Causes Identified…Causes Addressed…Health Restored” represents the way we practice based on our extensive education and clinical experience in working for over thirty five years to help restore chronically ill patients back to good health. Here we work hard (you and us) to make health a reality.
The Goldberg Clinic works with patient from across the U.S. and internationally. Click here for out of state/international patient information.
Initial Visit and Evaluation
At your initial visit you will spend an hour or longer with the doctor. Your case history will be careful explored and a physical examination tailored to your needs will be administered. Based on this information, specific functional laboratory studies will be recommended.
Lab testing is for educational purposes to help learn what causal factors have contributed to your problems. We conduct nutritional, digestive, immune, endocrine, toxicology and microbiology studies specific to your case to help reveal how your body is functioning. This is not standard lab work as used in medical offices to name a disease. Lab work selected will be specific to your needs and performed according to our specifications to insure that the appropriate functional information is obtained.
All of the above is part of a process we refer to as "Discovery" and is employed to develop an individualized program to help each patient restore good health and vitality.
Report of Findings
The Report of Findings will take place within thirty days after the initial evaluation. The results will be discussed with you in detail and copienIs of all lab reports provided for you.
Each program at the Goldberg Clinic is highly individualized to the patient and includes the following aspects:
- Clinical Epidemiology: A detailed analysis to determine the specific functional causes of a patient's health problems.
- Nutritional Reform: Progressive, Individualized Diet and Nutritional Counseling to improve the patient's overall metabolism and nutritional integrity.
- The Development and Implementation of a Re-creation Program to allow for proper breakdown of body wastes (catabolism) followed by creating new, more healthy tissues (anabolism).
- Specific Lifestyle Changes based on what has contributed to the patient's problems as evidenced by the case history, physical examination, laboratory studies and lifestyle analysis.
- Appropriate Physiotherapy e.g.: Graston Technique, acupressure, traction, gentle spinal adjustments, therapeutic massage, individualized exercise programs all based on individual needs.
At the two-month mark, each patient undergoes a comprehensive review of their progress.
Turning Healthcare into Self Care
At The Goldberg Clinic it is our goal to put the power of self-care into your hands as soon as possible. In the process of working with us, patients are educated on the causes of their health problems and taught effective health promoting practices to both get well and stay well. In doing so, each person becomes less dependent on physicians and able to play a greater role in their own health destiny.
Work & Time
It takes time to create chronic disease problems and likewise it takes time to reverse those problems at their roots. The Goldberg Clinic will work with you to gain real health…not just cover up your symptoms. The harder each patient works, the quicker the results can occur.
We are here to serve you. Please discuss any concerns you have with us. It is our goal that your experience at the Goldberg Clinic will lead you to a healthier and fuller life.