Outpatient Clinic, Kennesaw GA
Since 1976, the Goldberg Clinic has utilized a unique, comprehensive, individualized approach developed from Dr. Goldberg's clinical experience with Autoimmune, Gastrointestinal, Allergic and a wide variety of other chronic disease conditions.
At the Goldberg Clinic, Bio-Hygiene™, Clinical Epidemiology, Clinical Nutrition and Chiropractic are skillfully interwoven and employed to focus in on the root causes of each patient's condition. It is by directly addressing the individual causes of disease in each person, rather than treating the symptoms, that many patients with serious chronic illnesses are able to experience a level of health restoration few thought would ever be possible.
Conveniently located off Interstate-75 twenty miles north of Metropolitan Atlanta and thirty five miles north of the Atlanta Airport, the Goldberg Clinic is easily accessible to local, out of state and international patients.
Click here to read the History of the Goldberg Clinic.
Click here for New Patient Information.
Our Approach: Bio-Hygiene and Re-Creation™
You may be discouraged from going from doctor to doctor unable to determine why you are ill, finding that drugs, herbs, potions and pills mask your symptoms while allowing your heath problems to progress. Rather than treating symptoms, rather than chasing "remedies" that lead to disappointment, our approach is to uncover the causes of your health issues, develop an individualized approach specific to your needs and establish the optimal conditions for the Re-Creation™ of health. We refer to the process we employ to reverse chronic disease as Bio-Hygiene™. This method is unique to the Goldberg Clinic and is dramatically different not only from Conventional Medicine but also from the plethora of Alternative, Integrative, Functional and Complimentary Medical practices that have become commonplace. It is not a form of medicine of any type. It is not the treatment of disease. Learn more about Bio-Hygiene™ and the Goldberg Clinic Approach.
Ten Cornerstones of The Goldberg Clinic
1) Every person is an individual with unique biochemical, nutritional and emotional needs. We believe in the concept of biochemical individuality as originally presented by Roger Williams Ph.D. We adhere to the concept that the development of a recovery program must be tailored to the patient, not the patient to the program.
2) Disease symptoms are manifestations not causations. The causal factors behind the disease symptoms must be addressed if patient recovery is to be achieved. Patients are not the name of their diseases.
3) It is the doctor’s duty to help the patient identify the causes of their health issues by doing an in depth case interview, a physical examination and appropriate laboratory testing. This requires time and at the Goldberg Clinic a generous amount of time is allotted for each patient to spend with the doctor so that a comprehensive understanding of their condition can be achieved.
4) A doctor is a teacher not simply someone who treats symptoms. The causes must be carefully identified and the care skillfully administered. The care must match the cause.
5) The doctor’s goal is to identify the causes that led to the patient’s problems, to help the patient address those causes and to recover their health to the fullest degree possible. An important goal of the Goldberg Clinic is to empower the patient to make health care into self-care... to assist the patient to gradually become independent of the doctor.
6) Reliable health comes from understanding and addressing the causes of our diseases at the source. This is done not by “treating” disease but rather by providing the right conditions of health for the patient so they may be nurtured back to health.
7) The Goldberg Clinic employs Clinical Epidemiology and Nutritional Biochemistry as two primary ways to evaluate our patients using the case history, physical exam and laboratory testing. We define the term “Nutrition”, differently than most. Nutrition involves all aspects of transforming nutrients into healthy human tissue and in eliminating wastes from the body. The Nutrition Process, therefore, is a transformation process that includes an appropriate diet for each stage of the patient’s healing process and of critical importance, the right steps to assure sound and efficient digestion, absorption, assimilation, cellular excretion and elimination. A comprehensive approach to optimizing health for the entire body is taken for all patients… not just dietary steps. Diet is but one important piece of the recovery process.
8) We do not view chronic, degenerative diseases as “incurable.” When the medical profession decrees a “disease” to be “incurable” that reflects their experience utilizing drugs as the foundation of patient care. Such a gloomy outlook does notnecessarily apply when the right conditions of health are applied for the patient.
9) An important goal with each patient is the Re-Creation™ of body tissues involving the breaking down of old inferior tissues followed by renewal with superior, healthier tissues.
10) The Goldberg Clinic is a place for those willing to roll up their sleeves, discover the causes of their problems, address those problems logically and work with nature to reverse their chronic disease conditions.
The Goldberg Clinic has helped thousands of patients overcome a wide variety of health conditions. To arrange for an appointment or to inquire about how we can assist you with your health concerns, email Dr. Goldberg/Tener or call the clinic at 770-974-7470.