Clint Paddison is a remarkable individual who recovered from Rheumatoid Arthritis and now offers counseling to help others obtain improvements in their R.A. as well. Clint achieved exposure from being a recent TED Talk Speaker. He contacted The Goldberg Clinic requesting an interview with us for his Podcast. Watch the two part interview with Clint Paddison in the videos below.
- Dr. Goldberg's personal battle with Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- The history of the Goldberg Clinic.
- Patient evaluation.
- The need for an individualized program in each case.
- Emotional/stress related factors in Rheumatoid Disorders.
- Confusion regarding Diet vs. Nutrition.
- The role of environmental factors.
- Case Study #2: Anderson:
- Case Study #3: Patricia: https://vimeo.com/223494458